NEWS FLASH:

We are pleased to announce that this board has been upgraded to the most current version of software. This not only provides better security but also enables new features to be implemented which will hopefully enhance the experience of our members. We hope you continue to enjoy the forum (please let Admin know if you encounter any problems when using the board).

Bangladeshi or Punjabi Run BIR/TA?

General chat about British Indian Restaurant curries

ONLY FOR TOPICS THAT DON'T FIT ELSEWHERE ON THE FORUM. TOPICS THAT FIT ELSEWHERE ON THE FORUM SHOULD BE POSTED ELSEWHERE ON THE FORUM
Forum rules
Nothing to be posted in this section of the forum unless it CLEARLY does not fit elsewhere on the forum.
snoopy
BIRD'S EYE
BIRD'S EYE

Bangladeshi or Punjabi Run BIR/TA?

Post by snoopy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:32 pm

Not sure where to put this one so sorry if in the wrong place, But! are most bir/ta's where you live bangladeshi or pakistani run, Most around here well in fact pretty much all of them are 98% bangladeshi run, I can only ever remember using one pakistani ta many years ago and it closed down,

king prawn
JALAPENO
JALAPENO

Re: Bangladeshi or Punjabi Run BIR/TA?

Post by king prawn » Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:11 pm

Mostly Bangladeshi around here to - only one Pakisatni take away (and he's invited me around to see the kitchens and have a chat) - But not yet as I am still recovering from operation in October. :o

Maybe in the New Year......

KP

Return to ā€œGeneral Curry CHAT (Guests Welcome to Browse)ā€