Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
- OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
- OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
- OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES
Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!
Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:
Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:
Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at email@example.com, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.
Indian restaurant reviews (good, bad and indifferent) & requests
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 3303
- Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:29 am
- Favourite Curries: Chicken Vindaloo
- Location: Co.Cork, Ireland
My eldest son & his girlfriend visited the above last night, he told us he was going & that it was expensive & it had won Michelin awards in 2017 & 20...login to view the rest of this post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Similar Topics
- Last post