• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
    Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!

Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:

Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:

• OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
    • OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
    • OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
    • OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
    • OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES

Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at admin@bircurries.co.uk, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.

Achari from CL_NZ

Photos of BIR & members' curries

PLEASE POST PHOTOS RELATING TO A SPECIFIC RECIPE IN THE ASSOCIATED RECIPE THREAD
Forum rules
Photos and discussions relating to a specific recipe to be posted in the associated recipe thread. Please start a new thread for a new (discrete) topic.
CurryLover_NZ
PIMENTO
PIMENTO

Achari from CL_NZ

Post by CurryLover_NZ »

Hi everyone,
Made this Achari tonight. Sauce was a lighter color than the picture suggests - that lovely creamy colour that the yoghurt produces.
I really enjoy the 'tang' that the mango pickle introduces but do like to cut the pieces up a little - not a fan of huge chunks :-)
Discovered some toaster-friendly rotis this week which are very good :-) They puff up and go crisp on the outside just fine.
Served with some plain Basmati. Very nice
20201213_181048_compress51.jpg
Alpha1
JALAPENO
JALAPENO
Favourite Curries: Tikka masala
Great Britain

Re: Achari from CL_NZ

Post by Alpha1 »

Hi looks very nice what recipe did you use.