• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
    Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!

Please note that you need to be a member to access certain parts of the forum and will need to make 3 meaningful posts before you can access the recipe sections - REGISTRATION is FREE!

Your contributions are important to us - please help us grow the forum by actively participating - irrespective of your level of expertise!

Please note that your account may be downgraded to Inactive Member if you do not continue to participate and post and you will no longer be able to access the recipe sections (please see Policy for Managing Inactive Members for further information).

Alternatively, you may like to consider the Donating Member Option, if it suits your circumstances better:

August's Curry Club Curry of the Month is steveparadox's Pathia (open to all members & guests):

Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at admin@bircurries.co.uk, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.

Tikka on a Sizzler

Photos of BIR & members' curries

PLEASE POST PHOTOS RELATING TO A SPECIFIC RECIPE IN THE ASSOCIATED RECIPE THREAD
Forum rules
Photos and discussions relating to a specific recipe to be posted in the associated recipe thread. Please start a new thread for a new (discrete) topic.
hs01
JALAPENO
JALAPENO

Tikka on a Sizzler

Post by hs01 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:45 pm

In the mean time I got the old sizzle platter out and made the tikka that should have been done in the tandoor :):
Sizzler (1).JPG
Sizzler (1).JPG (95.4 KiB) Viewed 454 times
Tikka.JPG
Tikka.JPG (105.4 KiB) Viewed 454 times
The first picture is not hazy, that is the smoke from the sizzle platter :thumbup:

Photos rotated again grrr.

Cory Ander
Favourite Curries: King Prawn Phal

Re: Tikka on a Sizzler

Post by Cory Ander » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:41 am

Looks good, hs01, which recipe did you use, please?
Regards

CA (aka Admin) :)

Return to “Photos (Guests Welcome to Browse)”