• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
    Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!

Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:

Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:

• OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
    • OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
    • OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
    • OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
    • OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES

Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at admin@bircurries.co.uk, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.

Glasgow style Chicken Chaat

Photos of BIR & members' curries

PLEASE POST PHOTOS RELATING TO A SPECIFIC RECIPE IN THE ASSOCIATED RECIPE THREAD
Forum rules
Photos and discussions relating to a specific recipe to be posted in the associated recipe thread. Please start a new thread for a new (discrete) topic.
alexwilkie12
JALAPENO
JALAPENO

Glasgow style Chicken Chaat

Post by alexwilkie12 »

Glasgow style Chicken Chatt served with a side of salad and small side of curry sauce..Cooked with charcoal in my home tandoor....Alex
Attachments
haud.jpg
ScotchBonnet
BIRD'S EYE
BIRD'S EYE

Re: Glasgow style Chicken Chatt

Post by ScotchBonnet »

Looks very tasty and very representative of several Glasgow restaurants' offerings. Did you get the plates from Mr Singh's? (for those not in the know, Mr Singh's in Glasgow often serve food on odd-shaped plates or at least they did last time I was there).
"There is no such thing as too much oil; just an insufficiency of naan".
alexwilkie12
JALAPENO
JALAPENO

Post by alexwilkie12 »

Thanks SB..The plate was on loan..I have to say using a home tandoor as opposed to gas in the takeaway tastes a helluva a lot better because of the charcoal..And Mr Singh agrees, it does taste better,,Thanks SB..

Alex
rshome123
BHUT JOLOKIA
BHUT JOLOKIA
Favourite Curries: Chicken Vindaloo

Post by rshome123 »

It looks the business Alex, and I agree that charcoal flavour is superior. Wish I'd been there with you to sample the food.

Just to clarify something, the Mr Singh you refer to is not connected with the Mister Singhs restaurant in Glasgow?