• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
    Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!

Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access most sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:

Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at admin@bircurries.co.uk, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.

Shock-Horror Mother's Curry!

Photos of BIR & members' curries

PLEASE POST PHOTOS RELATING TO A SPECIFIC RECIPE IN THE ASSOCIATED RECIPE THREAD
Forum rules
Photos and discussions relating to a specific recipe to be posted in the associated recipe thread. Please start a new thread for a new (discrete) topic.
Cory Ander
Favourite Curries: King Prawn Phal

Shock-Horror Mother's Curry!

Post by Cory Ander » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:10 pm

Here's a Chicken Madras I had (the other night)...but with all of "Mother's" trimmings (i.e. desiccated coconut, apple, sultanas, banana, cucumber & r...login to view the rest of this post
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CA (aka Admin) :)

This topic has 16 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login