2021 New Year's best BIR-style curry photo competition!
This competition will run until such time as there are at least 10 entrants or 1 month has elapsed (whichever occurs later).
The winner will receive either £5 (gross amount transferred by PayPal) or free 6 months forum Membership at the choice of the recipient. If the recipient choses the latter, and is already a Member, the duration of their Membership will be extended by 6 months.
The winner will also have their photo posted on the forum's Index Page/Banner for 1 month.
- This competition is open to all members of BIRCurries.co.uk (i.e. Registered Users and Members)
- Each entrant can submit as many curry photos as they wish (simply post them by replying to this thread)
- Each photo must be of curry (or curries) that have been recently, and genuinely, cooked by the entrant
- Each photo must be new and original (i.e. it must not have been posted here, or elsewhere, before)
In deciding the winner, credit will be given to the photo which:
- best reflects this forum's Vision & Mission and the spirit and intent of the forum (i.e. the winner will not necessarily be awarded to the photo exhibiting the best photographic prowess)
- is taken of a BIR-style curry made using a recipe from this forum
- is supplemented by additional information (e.g. a description behind its making, a recipe and/or video)
Good luck to all who participate!