Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
- OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
- OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
- OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES
Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!
Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:
Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:
Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.
Chat about general aspects of cooking vegetarian curries
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:34 pm
- Favourite Curries: Veggie ones eg. SB's pressure cooker Dhal
- Location: South Coast of England.
login to view the rest of this postI had a lovely Paneer Shashlik at the local BIR last night. The paneer was approximately 1cm cubes, fried brown each s…
- Similar Topics
- Last post