• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
    Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!

Please note that you need to be a member to access certain parts of the forum and will need to make 3 meaningful posts before you can access the recipe sections - REGISTRATION is FREE!

Your contributions are important to us - please help us grow the forum by actively participating - irrespective of your level of expertise!

Please note that your account may be downgraded to Inactive Member if you do not continue to participate and post and you will no longer be able to access the recipe sections (please see Policy for Managing Inactive Members for further information).

Alternatively, you may like to consider the Donating Member Option if it suits your circumstances better:

July's Curry Club Curry of the Month is DamienD's Chicken Chilli Korma Pardesi (open to all members & guests):

Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at admin@bircurries.co.uk, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.

NEWS FLASH:

We are pleased to announce that this board has been upgraded to the most current version of software. This not only provides better security but also enables new features to be implemented which will hopefully enhance the experience of our members. We hope you continue to enjoy the forum (please let Admin know if you encounter any problems when using the board).

Issue 3 - Spring 2017

"Coriander" - the official Newletter of BIRCurries.co.uk (download your copy here)
rsaha
SERRANO
SERRANO

Re: Issue 3 - Spring 2017

Post by rsaha » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:59 am

Haven't been by in a few days. What a nice surprise in my inbox. Thanks GB!

Thorbs
PIMENTO
PIMENTO
Favourite Curries: Chicken Chilli Masala, Prawn Kerela

Post by Thorbs » Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:36 pm

Just the type of thing you don't need to read when on a nightshift with just egg & cress sandwiches and a sausage roll to keep you company. Recipes look great, will definitely try the Garlic Chilli chicken this weekend.

TikkaTom
BIRD'S EYE
BIRD'S EYE
Favourite Curries: Chicken Madras

Post by TikkaTom » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:59 am

Great work as usual GB :cool: :cool: :cool:

DamienD
JALAPENO
JALAPENO

Post by DamienD » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:41 am

Brilliant work GB and all involved, I can't express the joy that I shared with my young fella when I asked if he recognised a certain picture in there. Keep up the good work!

petko74
PIMENTO
PIMENTO

Post by petko74 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:10 pm

Nice work GB. Thanks

xerogee
PIMENTO
PIMENTO

Post by xerogee » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:51 pm

Looks great again!! Thanks GB :thumbup:

Curry monster
PIMENTO
PIMENTO

Post by Curry monster » Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:22 pm

Enjoyed reading the nnewsletter . Thanks to all involved.

Return to “Newsletters (Guests Welcome to Browse)”