Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
- OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
- OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
- OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES
Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!
Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:
Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:
Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.
Chat about ingredients used in a curry base
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2240
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:31 pm
- Favourite Curries: Chicken Phal
- Location: Bratislava - Slovakia
I’m asking for the simple reason that it seems odd to me that whole spices are added frequently in traditional Indian dishes to impart another layer o…login to view the rest of this post
A curry can never be ‘too garlicky’ or ‘too hot’ .....
- Similar Topics
- Last post