• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
    Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!

Please note that you need to be a member to access certain parts of the forum and will need to make 3 meaningful posts before you can access the recipe sections - REGISTRATION is FREE!

Your contributions are important to us - please help us grow the forum by actively participating - irrespective of your level of expertise!

Please note that your account may be downgraded to Inactive Member if you do not continue to participate and post and you will no longer be able to access the recipe sections (please see Policy for Managing Inactive Members for further information).

Alternatively, you may like to consider the Donating Member Option, if it suits your circumstances better:

October's Curry Club Curry of the Month is adeypayne's Shatkora (open to all members & guests):

Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at admin@bircurries.co.uk, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.

TikkaTom's Recipe Index

Moderator: TikkaTom

TikkaTom
BIRD'S EYE
BIRD'S EYE
Favourite Curries: Chicken Madras

TikkaTom's Recipe Index

Post by TikkaTom » Sun May 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Here is a collection of the recipes I have posted so far. Hopefully more to follow soon...

Base Gravy
gravy.jpg
Base Gravy
gravy.jpg (52.37 KiB) Viewed 891 times
Chicken Tawa
tawa.jpg
Chicken Tawa
tawa.jpg (72.59 KiB) Viewed 891 times
Balti Chicken
balti.jpg
Balti Chicken
balti.jpg (82.21 KiB) Viewed 891 times
Chana Masala
chana.jpg
Chana Masala
chana.jpg (58.42 KiB) Viewed 891 times
Saag Aloo
saagaloothumb.jpg
Saag Aloo
saagaloothumb.jpg (105.51 KiB) Viewed 870 times
60 Second Mint Sauce
mintsauce.jpg
Mint Sauce
mintsauce.jpg (40.36 KiB) Viewed 891 times

Cory Ander
Favourite Curries: King Prawn Phal

Re: TikkaTom's Recipe Index

Post by Cory Ander » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:19 am

Thanks for taking the time and effort to create your own recipe index, TT. I'm sure that other members will find it helpful... 8-)
Regards

CA (aka Admin) :)

Return to “TikkaTom”