Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
- OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
- OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
- OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES
Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!
Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:
Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:
Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.
Recipe for vindaloo main dish curries
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2240
- Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:31 pm
- Favourite Curries: Chicken Phal
- Location: Bratislava - Slovakia
Here's a piccie of a chicken vindaloo I cooked yesterday .. it doesn't appear that there's much chicken in there .. it was keen to submerge itself in …login to view the rest of this post
A curry can never be ‘too garlicky’ or ‘too hot’ .....
- Similar Topics
- Last post