Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
- OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
- OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
- OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES
Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!
Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:
Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:
Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- BIRD'S EYE
- Posts: 1604
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:18 pm
- Favourite Curries: Dopiaza, Kashmiri, Madras or Garlic chicken
- Location: Somewhere north of Watford but south of Inverness
On the packet from the Asian cookshop, it says to wash thoroughly before use. I don't remember this on the SoI own brand leaves - Does anyone actually…login to view the rest of this post
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
- Similar Topics
- Last post