Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
- OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
- OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
- OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES
Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!
Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:
Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:
Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.
Chat about breads (naan, puri, paratha, chapatti, bhakora, etc)
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:47 pm
- Favourite Curries: Pathia, Madras, Kashmir Chicken, Chick Capsilla
- Location: North Wales
Whilst I can (obviously) see the whole point of doing our own curries to suit our own particular tastes (hot or not so hot etc....) I'm struggling to …login to view the rest of this post
"Confucius, he say....swinging chain mean warm seat..."
- Similar Topics
- Last post