• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
    Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!


    Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access most sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:

    Image

    Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at admin@bircurries.co.uk, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.
     
NEWS FLASH:

PLEASE NOTE THAT, WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT, THIS FORUM IS NOW A "MEMBERS ONLY" FORUM. THIS MEANS THAT ACCESS RIGHTS FOR GUESTS AND REGISTERED USERS ARE NOW LIMITED. ONLY MEMBERS (PREVIOUSLY DONATING MEMBERS) WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS ALL SECTIONS OF THE FORUM. PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILST WE EFFECT THE NECESSARY CHANGES. THERE WILL BE SUBSEQUENT ANNOUNCEMENTS ON THE CHANGES IN DUE COURSE

Man ends up in A&E after eating world's hottest chilli

Post Reply
User avatar
charliebir
BIRD'S EYE
BIRD'S EYE
Posts: 1269
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 2:45 pm
Favourite Curries: Pathia, Garlic Chilli, Madras.
Location: Aberdeenshire, Scotland.
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Man ends up in A&E after eating world's hottest chilli

Post by charliebir » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:48 am

On BBC news this morning..........


http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43699484
Charlie.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.


Register Login
 
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Chillies”