Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
- OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
- OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
- OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES
Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!
Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:
Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:
Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at email@example.com, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.
Chat about cooking pots, pans, chef's spoons, etc
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- BIRD'S EYE
- Posts: 1604
- Joined: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:18 pm
- Favourite Curries: Dopiaza, Kashmiri, Madras or Garlic chicken
- Location: Somewhere north of Watford but south of Inverness
What diameter is your favourite curry pan? Please feel free to round up. Diameters taken from the SOI website who surprisingly don't seem to have any ...login to view the rest of this post
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.