Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
- OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
- OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
- OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
- OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES
Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!
Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:
Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:
Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at email@example.com, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:47 pm
- Favourite Curries: Pathia, Madras, Kashmir Chicken, Chick Capsilla
- Location: North Wales
With regards to the amount of tomato mix to put in curries...why do some recipes state '2 TBSP's' but others like rshome123's vindaloo say 5 TBSP's?? …login to view the rest of this post
"Confucius, he say....swinging chain mean warm seat..."
- Similar Topics
- Last post