• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
    Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!

Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:

Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:

• OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
    • OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
    • OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
    • OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
    • OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES

Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at admin@bircurries.co.uk, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.

Upgrade from Version 1.0 to Version 1.1

Obtain your copy of "AN INTRODUCTION TO BRITISH INDIAN RESTAURANT CURRIES" NOW! (100% of proceeds are donated to charity!)
Admin
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
Favourite Curries: King Prawn Phal
England

Upgrade from Version 1.0 to Version 1.1

Post by Admin »

As you may know, version 1.0 of our e-book was released on 16th November 2014. Version 1.1 was released on 27th February 2015. Version 1.1 included the correction of some typos and some cosmetic and navigational improvements (please see here for further details of the changes made).

196 people acquired version 1.0 of our e-book. We would like to offer those who acquired version 1.0 of our e-book the opportunity to upgrade to version 1.1, if they wish to do so, as follows:
  1. Those who donated £7 (or more) may upgrade from version 1.0 to version 1.1 FOR FREE
  2. Those who donated £6 may upgrade from version 1.0 to version 1.1 by donating AN ADDITIONAL £1 (or more) to one of our nominated charities (please follow the donation process to make your additional donation)
  3. Those who donated £5 may upgrade from version 1.0 to version 1.1 by donating AN ADDITIONAL £2 (or more) to one of our nominated charities (please follow the donation process to make your additional donation)
In all cases, please email me (bircurriesebook@hotmail.com) confirming the name and email address that you used to confirm your original donation. In the case of making an additional donation, please ensure that you also supply sufficient information to verify your additional donation (e.g. an official receipt from the charity).

Please note that I need to relate your request with your original donation. No upgrades will be issued if I am unable to do so.

This offer applies to the pdf version of our e-book. The Amazon Kindle version is anyway version 1.1

Regards,
Administrator - BIRCurries.co.uk (aka Cory Ander)