• Administrator
  •  
    Welcome to BIRCurries.co.uk Discussion Forum
    Your One-Stop Resource for Discussing Anything to do With Replicating British Indian Restaurant (BIR) Style Curries at Home!

Please note that you need to be a MEMBER to access the recipe sections of the forum. Please REGISTER and then become a MEMBER by following the link below:

Membership gives you FULL ACCESS to:

• OVER 300 BIR-STYLE MAIN DISH CURRY RECIPES
    • OVER 300 BIR-STYLE STARTERS, ACCOMPANIMENTS & SIDE DISH RECIPES
    • OVER 100 BIR-STYLE CURRY BASE RECIPES
    • OVER 100 ANCILLARY RECIPES NEEDED TO MAKE YOUR BIR-STYLE CURRIES
    • OVER 100 TRADITIONAL & OTHER NON-BIR STYLE CURRY RECIPES

Please send me a Personal Message or email me, at admin@bircurries.co.uk, if you have any questions or if you need any assistance with using the forum.

Forum eBook now on ebay

Obtain your copy of "AN INTRODUCTION TO BRITISH INDIAN RESTAURANT CURRIES" NOW! (100% of proceeds are donated to charity!)
Willyeckerslike
CAYENNE
CAYENNE
Favourite Curries: Vindaloo
England

Re: Forum eBook now on ebay

Post by Willyeckerslike »

Great stuff Alchy

I find it strange you can't send things digitally as I have bought a few things over the years like this :? Mainly software for PC's
Alchemist
BHUT JOLOKIA
BHUT JOLOKIA
Favourite Curries: Lamb Jalfrezi

Post by Alchemist »

Sounds like they have been chancing their arm then Willy, cause ebay states the following:

A digital item is a computer file or special information that you can access online or have delivered electronically, such as electronic books (ebooks), MP3 (music) files, digital pictures, or other electronic documents.

Digitally delivered goods and items which are transferred electronically are not permitted on eBay. The seller must supply the item on a physical format (e.g. CD or hardcopy) and follow the other guidelines in our digitally delivered goods policy.

Anyway, sent two off today, didn't feel like too much effort -I may feel differently after no. 100!
rfr
CAYENNE
CAYENNE

Post by rfr »

hi alchy,congrats on your first couple of ebay sales,the one you have at auction what if you edited in,and spice mixes after an introduction to british indian restaurant curries, alot more people are going to see it and it will be in the spices category on its own which could be a good thing.
Alchemist
BHUT JOLOKIA
BHUT JOLOKIA

Post by Alchemist »

I've added '(spice)' after the title on the auction one, will see if this bumps up the current viewer total of 35 or not.
Alchemist
BHUT JOLOKIA
BHUT JOLOKIA

Post by Alchemist »

Just a reminder, you can easily pick up a copy of our charity ebook on eBay, £5, 100% going to Save a The Children : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121691987826? ... 1555.l2649

The ebook will be emailed direct to you on the day of purchase (unless I'm in bed, then there may be a slight delay!)